Holding anger is a poison. It eats you from the inside. We think that hating is a weapon that attacks the person who harmed us. But hatred is a curved blade. And the harm we do, we do to ourselves .it’s true that suppressing and ignoring anger is insalubrious, expelling is no better. Anger is not something you have to let out in an aggressive way in order to avoid blowing up. Indeed outburst and tirades only fuel the fire and reinforce your anger problems. Have you ever realized why you get angry so much or the changing aspects of anger? Some of the reasons might be as follows:
- We get angry when a current event brings up an old unresolved situation from past.
- Sometimes we get angry because we were hurt as a child.
- Sometime it might be because of stress and body resources are down.
- We often become angry when we see a trait in others we can’t stand in ourselves.
- We frequently feel strong emotion when a situation has a similar contented, words or energy that we have felt before.
Anger never profits anybody therefore instead of taking ego and anger with ourselves we must find out the solutions for Anger Management..
- The most essential step in angriness management is recognizing if you’re easily provoked and have a mad temperament, and finding out how to take responsibility for your responses to angriness and aggravation.
- Recognize your feeling. You can look yourself in the mirror as well and try to figure out what is killing you inside. Or else do the thing that makes you happy.
- Take time out, you may go with your friends or family so that you can forget it for a while. Going in a vacation could also be a great idea if it is during weekend.
- Discuss your cause of anger with someone whom you trust. It will definitely feel you better.
- Similarly, try counting to ten before saying anything. This may not address the anger directly, but it can minimize the damage you will do while getting angry.
- Try out some “new and improved” deviations of totaling to ten. For instance, try counting to ten with a deep slow breathe in between each number. Deep breathing helps a lot to cool down